In recent years, smartphone apps have swiftly climbed the list of most popular mediums for sports betting in Uganda. To help jump into the trend, we’re going to focus on the 1xBet app in this post. You can also find the 1xBet promo code right here. It’s for after, when you have the app ready to go.
How to Download the 1xBet App in Uganda?
1xBet is one of the most reliable online bookmakers out there right now. Along with the rest of the world, the operator has successfully won over the Ugandan punters. It’s because you can get the entire list of sports tournaments and markets from the country as other premier gambling jurisdictions.
Thankfully, part of the 1xBet mobile compatibility contains two separate apps for Android and iOS. In this section, we’re going to help you dial in the 1xBet Uganda app for your devices.
1xBet App Download for Android
When it comes to the 1xBet app download for Android, the first you need to know is that it’s not available on the Google Play store. It’s part of Google’s security measures against gambling in the area. But worry not because you can simply download the 1xBet apk file right into your device.
How to download the 1xbet app on Android?
- Visit the 1xBet Uganda website from your Android smartphone.
Once the site loads, you should see the download 1xBet app popup on the bottom part of the screen.
- Tap on “Install”.
If your device is configured to stop apk downloads from unknown sources, you need to enable it from the settings first.
- Let the 1xBet apk download.
Navigate to the folder where it is and open it. Click “Install”.
- The 1xBet UG Android app is now installed and ready to go.
If you already have an account, you can start betting. If not, refer to our registration guide.
- You can also get the download link on your Android device via SMS.
Just navigate to the “Smartphone App” page from the desktop website, enter your phone number, and send the SMS.
1xBet App Download for iOS
Installing the iOS version of the 1xBet app is pretty much the same as the Android version. One crucial difference is that the 1xBet UG app is directly available on the Apple App Store. So, here are the steps you can follow to download the iOS apps.
- Visit the Apple Store from your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for “1xBet ug” using the search engine.
- Once the app comes up, tap on the download button.
- Let the download 1xBet app process complete and install.
How to Register at 1xBet App?
This step is applicable for Ugandan punters who’re yet to register at the bookmaker. You can easily do it from the 1xBet apk on smartphones. The process is going to be the same for both Android and iOS.
- Open the app to find the “Registration” button. It’s located on the top section of the interface. Tap on it to trigger the registration form.
- Next, enter your phone number. Interestingly, the same app works for all accepted jurisdictions. So, even if the country code is selected to something else, you can dial it back to Uganda.
- Select the currency for your account. It should be Ugandan Shilling (UGX).
- Then, choose the welcome bonus you want. You can opt for the casino bonus, the sportsbook bonus, or reject them both. It’s completely up to you. Enter any promo codes if you have access to them.
How to Make a Deposit at 1xBet App?
Your account registration is done, and now you’re ready for your first deposit. It’s going to be a breeze with the app because there’s a humongous list of payment methods waiting for you.
The most common methods are, of course, Visa and Mastercard. You also get to use lots of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, ZCash, Monero, etc.
Once you determine which method to use, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the app. You should already be logged into your account. If not, log in.
- Tap on the iconic 3 bars on the top left corner of the interface. You should see your account balance and a “+” button right beside.
- Tap on the “+” button to start the deposit process. Tapping on the button should trigger the deposit methods list. Choose the one you prefer.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit along with the details of the payment method. Make sure that the method is registered under your name because 1xBet Uganda or any other sportsbook for that matter won’t allow deposits from anyone’s else payment methods.
- Authenticate the transaction. If you’re going for a welcome bonus, make sure you check the minimum deposit requirement first.
How to Withdraw Money from the 1xBet App?
Similar to the deposit, there’s a step-by-step process to withdraw from the 1xBet mobile app. If you’ve successfully completed the deposit, the withdrawal should be no issue as well. Additionally, you can use MTN Uganda and Airtel Uganda for withdrawals.
- Open the app and find the withdrawal button from the main menu. You won’t find it unless you’re logged in.
- Once on the withdrawal interface, you should once again come across the list of offered methods. If the deposit method you chose is eligible for withdrawal, it should automatically be selected. If not, select the one you prefer.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Before that, you should be aware of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. You should also make sure that there are no pending wagering requirements. Because if there are, you’ll lose all active bonuses.
- If your account is verified, you should receive the funds shortly. It depends on the method of your choice. Banking methods are relatively slower, while cryptocurrencies are faster.
1xBet Uganda App Review
In a post regarding the 1xBet app for Android and iOS, it would be unfair if we didn’t cover the features of the app. That’s exactly what we intend to do in this section.
Pretty much every punter in the world will agree that sports betting interfaces are far more complex when compared to casino platforms. It’s because there are a lot of variables in play in sports betting.
Although the web version of 1xBet Uganda suffers from the same problem, the mobile app doesn’t. As surprising as it may sound, the app interface is quite clean, and you can easily find the events you’re looking for.
Sometimes, operators exclude live betting features from mobile apps because it’s more demanding on the hardware. But the 1xBet app did no such thing. The app has a fantastic library of live events sorted by sports.
You can tap on the main menu and then on “live” to figure out the events on Football, Tennis, basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Esports, Cricket, or any other major sports that you can think of.
Once you select the sport for in-play betting, you have to select the tournament. And finally, you can select the match under the tournament. The steps might seem lengthy, but it has one of the most impressive navigation you can find on a betting app in Uganda.
All in One Gambling App
You may know that 1xBet is not exclusively a sportsbook. It also has an online casino platform where players from Uganda can spend some quality time.
Interestingly, both the sportsbook and the casino suits have been integrated into the same app. So, you just have to download the 1xBet app once on your smartphone and log in. From there, you can switch between the casino and the sportsbook as you see fit.
The Complete Settings
If you’ve used the 1xBet desktop website before, you may know that it’s a very technical settings interface. Although not many punters may not focus on it, we know some of you love a hands-on approach to the settings.
Thankfully, you get a similar menu on the 1xBet app. You can lock your app with PIN or Biometrics, change the odds format, change your bet settings, change the theme, and lots of other things.
In recent years, eSports has become one of the top choices among punters. Games like FIFA, CSGO, League of Legends, and Dota 2 are extremely popular markets for betting. As for the 1xBet app, you get a dedicated section for eSports only.
Once you’re in the interface, you get a massive list of sports to choose from. Once you click on one, you’ll get the available tournaments that fall into the category.
Using the customer support channels from the 1xBet app is one of the most seamless experiences at online sportsbooks. If you try to contact support from desktop or mobile websites, you must go through different hoops and change interfaces often.
With the app, you don’t have to do any of that. Simply tap on customer support and choose between live chat, callback, email, phone, or a contact form.
What Are the System Requirements for the 1xBet App?
If you’re concerned about the compatibility of the app for your smartphone, don’t be. The app might be relatively new, but it has incorporated amazing backward compatibility for the users.
For example, almost all Android devices now can run the app because it only needs Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher to run. The app size is only 14.3 MB, so pretty much any Android phone can run it.
As for iOS, you need at least iOS 11. Also, the size of the 1xBet app for iOS is significantly larger at 63.7 MB.
If you didn’t know already, pretty much all iOS apps are larger and heavier when compared to their Android counterpart. It’s because the Apple app development process includes lots of dynamic runtime libraries. All of the elements add up to the actual size of the app.
That’s pretty much all you need to know about the system requirements for this app. There’s no need to sort them by smartphone brands because the app is optimized for all of them.
1xBet App FAQ
Now we will answer some frequent questions about the 1xBet app.
Of course, it does. The apps are available for both Android and iOS. You can find the iOS app directly on the Apple Store.
Absolutely. If you go through our app review section, you’ll know that it’s a very clean and functional app. It has layers of optimization that make the entire betting session seamless for the punters.
Unfortunately, no. Although the app is completely safe and legal, you won’t find it in the Google Uganda Play Store.
You use the app just as you use any other app on your smartphone. You can complete the download and registration process following our guide on this page. Then, you just open the app and navigate to the page you need.
The app will update itself if you enable the auto-update feature on your smartphone. If not, the app should send you notifications when a new version is available. You can update it directly from the app interface.